Structural Engineer -Intermediate Level
We are seeking a highly motivated, detail-oriented Structural Engineer to join our team.
Enginuity Engineering & Design PLLC is a structural and consulting engineering firm. Located in upstate New York we serve clients in New York and Massachusetts.
Our team consists of AEC professionals working together to reach their potential. As a team we recognize the genius that each member brings and contributes to the execution of quality projects.
Our team members are flexible and work through multiple aspects of building design and engineering projects as required to meet our client’s needs. Practicing in New York and Massachusetts we serve a diverse clientele on a range of interesting and challenging projects. Projects that involve residential and commercial structures including concrete, masonry, steel, and wood elements.
Our team members work directly with the Principal Structural engineer. As an engineer you will be responsible for creation and development of existing conditions documentation, design and construction drawings, 3D modeling, structural detailing, miscellaneous metals detailing, construction observation, and project management.
An ideal team member is proficient in Autodesk software (AutoCAD and Revit), and has building design and construction experience.
Enginuity Engineering & Design PLLC offers competitive wages, employer-contributed health benefits, retirement plan, and paid-time-off.
Structural Engineer Duties include:
• Develop building plans, construction details and drawings
• Perform structural calculations by hand and with analysis programs including RISA 3D and EnerCalc.
• Existing condition assessment and review
• Draft plans and 3D modeling in Revit and AutoCAD
• Site measurements and base drawing creation
• Generation of fabrication drawings and details.
• Additional duties as assigned
• Degree in Structural or Civil Engineering with 2-5 year’s professional experience.
• EIT License and working towards PE preferred
• Proficiency in AutoCAD drafting is required
• Must have strong communication skills, be self-directed, and have excellent organizational skills
• Experience with building design and construction is desired
• Hands on construction experience is highly valued, as is understanding of building codes and constructability
• Experience working in an engineering or design firm preferred
• Must be customer service oriented
Email your resume to info@EnginuityDesign.com
No calls Please
All applications are kept confidential.